Intern candidates must be available to interview in Austin the week of March 25th.
YETI's 10-week program will begin June 3rd.
We are seeking a Talent (HR) Intern to lead a staffing project for YETI Custom Shop. You will work with Talent Acquisition, Talent Business Partners and YETI Custom Shop Leaders to achieve seasonal staffing needs at YETI Custom Shop. You will be responsible for real-time process improvement and a post mortem summary. You will gain insight into what a generalist role consists of in a production facility.
* Design and execute seasonal staffing strategy for YETI Custom Shop
* Meet with internal stakeholders and leaders as needed to gather additional insight into seasonal fluctuations, staffing needs, and onboarding strategies
* Develop relationships with hiring managers to understand what makes applicants a technical and cultural fit
* Partner with talent acquisition to learn screening best practices
* Develop and lead job fair targeting toward hiring production staff
* Communicate cross-functionally among Talent Acquisition, Talent Business Partners and YETI Custom Shop leadership
* Share key learnings, trends and standard operating procedures with key stakeholders for annual execution
Qualifications & Attributes:
* Must be a full-time student completing their 3rd year at an accredited university
* Field of study in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or other relevant field
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
* Must have advanced Excel skills
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Reliable with a high regard of project ownership
* Ability to handle highly sensitive information with the highest degree of confidentiality and integrity
Want your application to stick out? Include a cover letter outlining why you're interested in this Internship.
* Students not located currently in Austin, Texas will be responsible for covering all expenses associated with relocation to Austin. (ie. travel, lodging, transportation, food, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive