Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health and Select Medical, carries a well-known reputation for patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service. Since opening in 1981, our flagship inpatient rehab hospital in Dallas has received repeated recognition by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best rehab hospitals in the nation. All of our inpatient hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, including specialty accreditation for our stroke rehab programs. And for five consecutive years we have been recognized as a \"Best Place to Work\" by the Dallas Business Journal.
With the combined expertise of our joint venture partners, Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation has become one of the most recognized and largest rehabilitation providers in the nation. We have continuously grown in size, scope and excellence across North Texas, and in the summer of 2018 our footprint has expanded to include new partners in Central Texas. With this expansion, we have more than 2,300 talented, caring and compassionate team members working in the following environments:
* 4 inpatient rehab hospitals (free-standing)
* 2 inpatient rehab units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
* 9 acute therapy units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
* 87 outpatient therapy locations (and growing)
* A home health division covering all of North Texas
BSWIR has been designated by the National Institute for Disability, Independent Living and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) as a Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems (TBIMS) center for the treatment and care of patients with traumatic brain injuries. Our four day neurorehabilitation locations serve patients for post-acute rehabilitation of acquired brain injury (ABI).
Neuropsychologist for general outpatient psych referrals at our Dallas location.
* PhD or PsyD from an APA/CPA-approved program in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or Health Psychology
* Completion of APA-accredited internship
* Completion of 1 or 2-year postdoctoral fellowship/residency
* Experience in health care settings and with cross-disciplinary treatment teams
* Board certification or eligibility for board certification in Rehabilitation Psychology or Neuropsychology
* Licensed or license eligible in the State of Texas
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
Associated topics: behavior scientist, clinical psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, dayrehab, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapist, social behavior, social worker, sociology