Assist the State of Good Repair (SOGR) department with day-to-day activities in the normal course of duties. Responsible for analyzing METRO's vehicle and facilities data from the enterprise asset management (EAM) inventory program SAP and generating exception reporting to identify outliers and inconsistencies. Perform determinative analysis to identify cause and effect factors related to vehicle maintenance activity. Extract and compile data from the EAM system. Conduct field assessments to determine equipment and asset condition.
Responsibilities and Specific Duties
* Analyzes data sets for outliers, such as inconsistencies in work performed, coding nomenclature, and asset assignments.
* Creates Exception Reports highlighting findings from data validation of vehicle maintenance records
* Determine causational factors of maintenance activity over vehicle life.
* Extract mileage data for buses at assigned timeline and compile in mileage report.
* Compile bus maintenance data (Mileage, Maintenance Records, Acquisition Costs) across fleets.
* Conduct field inspections at various METRO facilities to perform condition assessments of installed equipment and assets based on specific criteria and guidelines.
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements
Degree Program Desired: Finance, Computer Science, General Business
Selected participants will be compensated $1,800 upon completion of the program.
The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas has a zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy for all employees. All internal and external applicants will be required to undergo drug testing before employment and will be subject to further drug and/or alcohol testing throughout their employment.
Further, employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.