Robotics/3D Printing INTERN Summer 2019
* Create AutoCAD and SolidWorks drawings for documentation of robot integration components
* Risk Assessment for installations
* Installation of Cobots on shop floor
* 3D Printing of various items, draw, printing FDM and SLA materials
* Deploy Collaborative Robots
* Create documentation to support Cobot installations
Outcome of Project
* Implement Cobot on the floor
* Documentation of supporting systems
* 3D print multiple parts for use in a manufacturing process equipment
* Scheduled work day is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (40hrs a week) but Intern must be available for shift rotation for 24/7 production operation. We will not be able to accommodate any changes to this schedule.
* Must be in good standing and currently enrolled in an accredited university degree program
* Must currently have a GPA of 2.8 or higher to be considered
* Must be a currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelors degree at an accredited college or university
* Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the company
* All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
* Microsoft Applications
* Must be able to stand/climb/stoop/bend/carry up to 28 pounds
* Must be able to present scope of project
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to ...@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.###.####.
The Powertrain division combines innovative and efficient system solutions for the powertrains of today and tomorrow. In line with the central theme of clean power, the products make driving more environmentally compatible and cost-efficient, while also enhancing comfort, convenience and driving enjoyment.